When hunting for waves in the middle of nowhere, you need gear that works. If it doesn’t stand up, you’re screwed. So, when Roark set out to explore Alaska’s Aleutian Islands on a surf trip recently, they knew they needed specially-made equipment. The brand approached Creatures of Leisure to see if they could build custom boardcovers to fit a range of surfcraft, weren’t too heavy and, critically, would stand up to major abuse. The result - Creatures x Roark Adventure-Ready Boardcovers. Designed and tested to withstand the rigors of surf travel, both near and far.
Fish Day Use Boardcovers are designed for day-to-day usage with single board capacity for wider fun boards. Our Day Use Boardcovers use premium DIAMOND-TECH materials and superior construction to ensure your boards get to the beach and back intact.
- Limited Edition Co-Branded Surfboard Bag
- DIAMOND-TECH Fabric - lightweight strength and water-resistance
- DIAMOND-TECH 2.0 Fabric - strategically positioned on high stress areas for extra durability
- FOAM Protection - 5mm closed cell
- Expandable Sidewall - FOAM 5mm closed cell
- Marine-Grade corrosion resistant zips
- Aero Mesh Ventilation System - to keep boards cool
- Fin slot
- FOAM Padded handle - for carrying comfort
- Stash Shoulder Strap - FOAM 10mm padded